8 Steps to Buying a Home in Clarksville TN / How to buy a house.
1. MEET WITH A REALTOR® Steps to buying a Home in Clarksville TN
8 Steps to buying a home in Clarksville TN, eight simple steps that we can lead you through to buy your home in Clarksville.
- Discuss your needs and wants with your Realtor.
- Determine the geographic area you want to focus on.
- Your Realtor will set up a custom search and personalized website to find the properties you are interested in the moment they hit the market!
How to Buy a Home
2. GET PRE-APPROVED FOR A LOAN
8 Steps to Buying a Home in Clarksville TN
3. HOUSE HUNT!
- Schedule with your Realtor to visit homes you’re interested in.
- Use your Buyers Checklist to narrow down to your top favorite homes.
- Go back and visit your top choices and have your Realtor run comparable sales on them to see what range of homes are selling for. This gives you valuable information for putting together an offer!
4. YOU HAVE FOUND “THE ONE”- GETTING A HOUSE UNDER CONTRACT
5. OPTION PERIOD
- Have a Home Inspection performed and negotiate any necessary repairs.
- Title Insurance
Buying a home in Clarksville TN
6. PRIOR TO CLOSING DAY
- The lender will order an appraisal of the home.
- Loan sent for Approval
- Upon Loan Approval- Title Company sends out a HUD1 that details all the fees associated with the closing. It will include:
- How much your total loan amount is.
- What funds you will need to bring by certified check to closing.
- Commissions and fees associated with the sale.
- Secure Property Insurance for the home.
- Set up for the utilities to be turned over.
- Do a final walk-through to make sure the home is in agreed-upon condition.
7. CLOSING DAY
8. THE HOUSE IS YOURS! WHAT NOW?
By following our 8 steps to buying a home in Clarksville TN, you will have a smooth and easy process in purchasing your new home.
Coldwell Banker CM&H